Terms and Conditions - Alpenpark
Proprietor : Johannes Hettegger
The General Terms and Conditions for the Hotel industry are valid dated 15. 11. 2006. These terms and conditions are available as a download under: AGBH
Our banking details for deposits:
Account holder: Johannes Hettegger
IBAN: AT31 3501 9000 0009 0548
BIC (Swift): RVSAAT2S019
With confirmed reservations we request a deposit of EUR 200,00 per appartement
When using IBAN and BIC (swift codes) within the EU, the bank transfer will not cost anything more than a normal inland transaction.
Please note that you will not be contacted by us for confirmation of payment. We will however contact you if we do not receive your due payment.
The cancellation fee according to the General terms and conditions (AGBH) will be calculated in accordance with § 5 Para. 5.5 - 5.6
|up to 3 months prior to arrival||
3 months to 1 month prior to arrival
1 month to 1 week prior to arrival
|1 week prior to arrival|
free of charge
Please note with late arrivals or earlier departures, the entire costs will be charged.
Accepted payment methods:
Payment with EC-card, Maestro, Auto teller card, Credit card (Visa, Master-Card) or cash payments
More important information!
- The prices are per person per day, including all duties and electrical costs etc.
- The final cleaning will be billed separately; Costs: small apartment € 30.00 & large apartment € 50.00
- Please note that we charge € 9, -- per day for dogs excluding food. Please bring your own dogs bedding and blankets with you!
- The rooms are available for occupation on the day of arrival from 15:00
- Please make sure that you leave your room on your day of departure by 10:30 for cleaning purposes.
- When arriving after 18.00 please be kind and notify us per telephone.
- The General Terms and Conditions AGBH (Allgemeine Geschäftsbedingungen der Hotellerie) for hotels are valid.